Monday 10 March 2014

BEABA Lotus Bath Thermometer*



Harry is all about baths! He absolutely loves that time of day when he gets to be naked, free and most importantly splashing about in the tub!

One thing I was super nervous about before giving Harry his first bath was the temperature, and how on earth I would know if it was too hot or too cold for my precious baby boy. I had read that the best way to check this is to simply dip your elbow into the water, but for me this just didn't cut it! So when I was given the chance to try out the BEABA Lotus Bath Thermometer I was delighted and knew right away this was a product I was going to love!


The thermometer floats like a lotus as the name suggests and has an electric probe on the bottom that tests the temperature at the hottest point if the water. The perfect temp for your baby's bath is between 36 and 38 degrees Celsius, so we always make sure it is between those temperatures.
You can also use the Lotus Bath Thermometer to gauge the temperature of the bathroom by just popping it on the side of the bath tub, the recommended temperature is 22 degrees Celsius so your bubba is nice and toasty when you take them out of the water!


This combined with our BEABA Bath Recliner means bath time for us is now completely worry free, meaning my Harry is a very happy and warm little chap!

You can find a retailer to buy your own Lotus Bath Thermometer on the BEABA website, or follow them on Twitter or Facebook


Do you worry about the temperature of your little ones bath?? Does your baby love baths as much as Harry??
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have something similar, mine looks like a turtle. My baby is not born yet, but I already use it while pregnant to avoid that my bubble baths are too hot. Great tool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute design! I still use our bath thermometer - I love baths to be super hot so I dont trust my judgement when running them for Tyne! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same!!! It must be so easy to make it too hot!! X

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant idea. I use the elbow but I'm always questioning if its too hot or cold. Super cute by the way! My little man loves the bath as well xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig