Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Prince Has Arrived...

After much anticipation and a pretty traumatic labour 12 days over due, Harry Jack Houchin decided to enter the world.. sucking his thumb!!

He was born at 11.48am on Thursday 28th November 2013, after a 12 hour labour, weighing 7lb 14 - how on earth a baby that size fit inside of me I will never know!!

I have been pretty MIA since his arrival as it's been manic and my recovery has taken longer than expected, but I can't tell you now that Harry is absolutely perfect and we are completely besotted with him!!

I'm hoping to write my birth story ASAP, I know some of my readers and friends are dying to hear it!! Hopefully I will be able to do a 1 week baby/postpartum update for you as well

Thank you so much for everyone's lovely lovely messages so far, Harry is one popular little guy 





That is one very very proud Daddy H right there




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Bless Mr H!
    Such lovely pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolute adorable hun!! I can't wait to read your story but don't rush hun I know how hectic it all is especially the first few weeks!! Hope your both keeping well and enjoying motherhood <3

    apinchofshaz.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats, he's so cute! Looking forward to reading all of your updates and birth story, recovery took way longer than expected for me too! xx

    Curls & Swirls Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous and you look incredible! Congratulations again :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie!! You look stunning, motherhood definately suits you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww he's such a little cutie :) Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!!! He is gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lucie. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much everyone! We love him
    so much! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. BIRTH STORY! BIRTH STORY! BIRTH STORY! BIRTH STORY! BIRTH STORY!

    ReplyDelete

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig