Wednesday 5 June 2013

3D & 4D 16 Week Scan

I am super impatient and waiting for our 20 week scan to come around so we could find out if we were having a chico or chica seemed to be taking flipping forever!  I was chatting to a work friend the other day and she mentioned that you could have 3D and 4D gender scans from as early as 16 weeks!!  Upon hearing this I immediately started my research and found a lovely place called I Can See You! in Yateley, Hampshire



The appointment is 15 minutes long and you get to see your little one in 2D, 3D and 4D form on a big screen in front of you.  They advised me that they can usually 100% tell straight away the gender, but if baby is being particularly awkward and they cannot see then they will ask you to come back another day free of charge

I am SO excited about our trip to I Can See You! as it is TONIGHT eeeek!!!  Don't worry, once I find out what we are expecting I am sure you guys will be the first to know about it!

If you want to book yourself a private scan, whether its a gender thing or just a little bonding session so you can see your little one you will find all the information on their website here 

Have you ever had a 3D or 4D scan and are you as impatient as me??!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ahhhh I'm so excited to find out what you guys are having, will my little man have his first little girl pal to play with or another little boy to get muddy with?? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig